The following topics will be covered during the conference:
- Ultra-short range: for instance chip-to-chip communications in stacked and closely packed multi-chip packages
- Short range: For instance wireless personal area network (WPAN) applications under standard IEEE 802.15.7 and underwater communications.
- Medium range: indoor IR and visible light communications (VLC) for wireless local area networks (WLANs) and inter-vehicular and vehicle-to-infrastructure communications.
- Long range: inter-building connections, also called free-space optical communications (FSO).
- Ultra-long range: Laser communication in space especially for inter-satellite links and establishment of satellite constellations
Presentation and Paper setup
During the conference we plan 20 minute sessions per paper.
- Deadline for paper submission – TBA 2023
- Author notification – TBA 2023
- OWC Conference – TBA 2023
Submission requirements and instructions
The template is required and can be downloaded from here.
Please add in your submission on which of the five topics (see above) your paper is about.
The conference paper should be 3 pages long and should be submitted in PDF format.
Technical programme: Jean-Paul Linnartz – J.P.Linnartz [at] tue.nl
Operations and sponsoring – Esther Wendrich – e.wendrich [at] jakajima.eu, +31 (0)6 20008576
Submit your paper here!
This conference will take place during the Photonics Applications Week.